Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where are the ideas fleeting?

Every day I will have a thought or an idea pop into my head for my blog. By the time I get down to writing it, I am staring at a blank word document for a long time. This has been happening for quite some time now. I think the time I choose to write (which is usually  in the night) does not work so well. I usually write when everyone is asleep and I am the only one in the hall. But because the day has been so long I am usually brain dead by that time.
 
Also the past couple of months have not been particularly easy. But I don’t want  give that as an excuse. I am really hoping for brighter and better days and then maybe the ideas might flow in as well :)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Me too. I get so many ideas and yet I am unable to pen it down. Thought I was alone in this!