Thursday, February 13, 2014

When Sin starts to look Normal

My sister and I need our regular dose of series and we usually like the detective/ behavioral analysis  kinds. The cases in Criminal  Minds can sometimes be quite disturbing. On many occasions I would turn to my sister and say, how can they be so cold and commit such murders or evil deeds. The answer obviously is the depravity of man. But also these perpetrators come to a point of committing such heinous crimes, where they start thinking it is pretty normal. 

For example: When you lie for the first time, it stings you... a lot .. but then later when you indulge in it more, it really does not bother you as much. This is when a lifestyle of sin starts looking normal. Its sad but true.

My prayer is always that I keep God's word close, and dwell on what is true, know and recognize my sin and continue to confess unto the Lord.

No comments: