Friday, May 2, 2008

Gimme Food!!!


I am a big fan of discovery Travel and Living...and the reason is coz...it has the highest number of cookery shows( atleast from all the channels i have at home)..m longing for a scrumptious meal... when i watch Nigella Feasts( one of my favourite cookery shows) i am in a totally different world..the way she explains the process itself makes u fall in love with the food...mum's birthday is round the corner n m hopin that v go to 11East Street Cafe..It has been one of my favourite restaurants lately.. u get some good continental food there...Yummm...i can get the taste of the food in my mouth just by writing this post...hope this weekend i do get to eat some good food...

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

I do too!! Coz today I have a ravenous appetite...I can eat anything...Something's really wrong with me.....We'll have a gud time as regards food.....