Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well my sis tagged me with these questions..So i thought why not lets just answer them..

4 jobs I’ve had:
1. Front Desk Executive
2. Recruiter in a HR company
3. Administrator in an International School
4. Secretary to the dean of a College.


4 films I could watch again and again:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Ice Age
3.Rang De Basanti
4. Dil Chahata Hai


4 places I’ve lived in:
1. Palghat
2. Nasik
3. Pune
4. Well i have stayed only in 3 places till now...


4 TV series I like to watch:
1. Law and Order
2. CSI
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Nigella Feasts


4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:
1. Bangalore, Mysore
2. Goa
3. Udipi( Love the food there)
4. Mangalore


4 websites I visit everyday:
1. My blog(hee hee)
2. Friend's Blog
3. Design University Websites(Part of my job)
4. Google

4+4+4 books I’d love to read again and again:

1. Bible (There is always sumthin new to learn everytime i read it)
2. Harry Potter Series
3. Agatha Christie
4. Attitudes Of atransformed Heart-Martha Peace


4 favorite dishes:
1. Fish Fry
2. Prawns Fry
3. Ice Cream( For me its a dish)
4. Chicken Roulade

4 places where I’d like to be right now:
1. Italy
2. California
3. Sydney
4. London

2 comments:

mathew said...

couldnt agree more on favourite dishes..esp the fish fry part...though the crave for ice-creams are seasonal..

I love to go Sydney too..I like aussies in general..and maybe why I want to visit the country..

Caroline Kaunds said...

OH I LOOOVE FISH FRY...havn't had it for quite some time now...

n have always loved australia since school days (after we had a lesson in geography about it..