Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The joy of babysitting!!!



Something wat i've always enjoyed doin is babysitting...I've always loved children and have had fun takin care of them...now i miss doin it as m workin the whole day thru..One of the privilages of being in KBC (my church) is that there r a lot of children and babies...when i was searching for a job(which took me six months) i had a lot of opportunity to help the young mothers in our church...i really had a good time... just spending time wid the kids...the stuff that they r tryin to explain to u which seems to be perfectly simple to them, but really complex to me when i have to figure out wat exactly they r sayin (in their babytalk)... babysittin is not always fun...one fear that i have gotten over is that of changin diapers..and oooh have I changed some stinky ones..its givin me good practice though... but the best part of it is that u develop a wonderful relationship with the kids...and even if its a 8 month old baby, they remember u..and thats the part i love...if there wud have been a course in India I surely wud have been a Nanny by now...

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Ooh...Nanny on the move!!!

Hanna said...

I love children too. :) They are often very sweet and funny. I also enjoy playing with them. Life was much easier while I was a kid.