Tuesday, April 8, 2008

God's sovereignity

I have always been amazed as to how the Lord works in my life..the people that i come in contact with..the place i work...to know that He is in control of everything...it is just a releiving thought to know that He is the one that leads my life...for me working in the my current job has been a struggle for some time now...but to know n be content that this is the place the Lord wants me to be...everyday i am challenged to live a godly life...i get to interact wid the students and today i got to even share the gospel with some one...something what i have been learning is to to submit to God's will...I know i dont have a flashy job...or a great salary like my friends do...but m happy here and m learning to be content and to accept watever the Lord gives me and to thank Him for that..I am glad that he is sovereign over my life...

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Its so true!! A constant reminder that Gd is good and He is worthy of our trust