Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Attitudes of a transformed heart.


I have been reading this book, "Attitudes Of a Transformed Heart" for quite some time now...and it has been really convicting as to how i need to live a life as a Christian..and its keeping in mind the minute details..many a times we take sin very lightly as say "Oh thats just a a habit of mine" not realising that it cud be a sinful attitude...I have to keep a constant check on my heart so that i dont drift away from wat the Bible says.. and i realised that it is a continuous process..whether u are at work or home or even wid friends.. for that i need to be soaked in God's word and should apply it practically in my life.. even as i was reading it this morning i realised that we are living in this wicked world and the only thing that can protect from the lies that this world beleives is the Bible...

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

I completely agree wid u girl...waiting to get a grab on that book...