Friday, March 28, 2008

Quasar '08



After reading my title u must be wondering wat m i gonna write in my post..well quasar is the annual function of MIT Design..We had one yesterday..and wat a nite it was.. i really had a good time..the programme included dances, plays n mad ads...it was fun..just to see the students up on stage was a joy..those who i thought were quiet turned out to be notorious..the music was great..high volume, disco lights, artificial fog and a lot more special effects...there was a range of dances from elvis to govinda style, punjabi to romantic songs...but the best was the live band..man were they good..they sang a song frm freddie mercury's album..and they sang in harmony... wid the lead guitarists, the bass, the drums and the piano... i was on a high yest..after a long time went for a decent show..m glad m workin here, i know the Lord knows best for me.. i guess i should stop grumbling abt my job n just enjoy the perks of being around smart, creative, intelligent and of course good lookin people..

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

And thanks a ton for letting me be a part of this cultural fest. I had a blast!!!