Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning to be content!!!


One thing that the Lord has been teachin me in the last few months has been contentment..whether it was when i did not have a job or i had to stop weight training(which btw plays a very imp role in my life) or even right now in my current job...its takin me quite a bit to get adjusted..i know this is wat the Lord wants for me right now.. i guess m havin a hard time acceptin it...but i knw He is my Father and He will give me only wat is good..I am Glad that He is in control of my life or i would have been a wreck by now...

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

I can think of Psalm 131 for u...

O Lord, my heart is not lifted up;
my eyes are not raised too high;
I do not occupy myself with things
too great and too marvelous for me.
2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
like a weaned child with its mother;
like a weaned child is my soul within me.

3 O Israel, hope in the Lord
from this time forth and forevermore.

Keep the faith....