Friday, April 25, 2008

In a very good mood today...




I dont know wats wrong wid me today..m really really happy...its been after a long time where i have felt so elated.. maybe m in love, maybe i enjoyed my workout today a lot, or maybe m just thankful unto the Lord for giving me new life..for the family, church,my friends..i have had some good memories of the great times i have spent wid my buddies..n m glad too that m gettin to make new friends in the gym (well my sis will know wat m talkin of... hee hee)... i thank the Lord for good days and the bad days in my life...coz thats the only why i will learn important lessons...so all u folks enjoy and have a great weekend...chow...

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

I feel the same too!! Its weird man coz i was gonna put a post with a same smilie...funny huh?? anyways its always good to focus on God and enjoy everything He gives us.....God is good all the time...Amen to that....

Caroline Kaunds said...

M just glad for my salvation..n to know that i can thank the Lord for everythin coz he is sovereign over our lives..