Monday, April 28, 2008

My love for ice cream!!



I scream, U scream, we all scream for Ice Cream..well i know this sounds cliched but still dont we all get excited when we have ice cream...I can have ice cream at any time...and mind u i have had it for break fast too.. My love for ice cream has been there since i was a kid.. we used to have this family tradition where my dad would get ice cream every sunday evenin... we wud all enjoy it together..one annoyin habit that i had as a kid was, i used to eat my ice cream really fast n then make a puppy face and look at my mum...very graciously then she wud give me her remaining ice cream...i tried the same trick wid my sis..but obvious it did not work...well those were the good days...but my love for ice cream has still not gone..even when i had to lose weight i did not stop eating ice cream...the reason m dedicating one post to just ice cream is coz its sooo soooo hot out here..and m hallucinating ice creams...so i thought might as well just write about it...

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

I still remember that face u would make after gorging the ice cream....hahaha....I knew what fibre u were made of.....