Friday, May 23, 2008

Childhood memories..

I really don’t like the times when u go completely blank and u have to write a post… was just thinking really hard and wondering, c’mon there has gotta be sumthin that I can write on…then the other day when I was talking to a student in college we suddenly went back to r childhood days.. and in no time we were laughin r hearts out.. then I thought why not write about this in my next post…

Well as kids both my sis and I were brats, in the eyes of our parents (more so my sis.. I was a little angel who never could hurt a fly..hee hee).. but I can never forget those days.. we really enjoyed r time…sumthin that u will notice about my sister and I is that we can laugh anywhere at any point of time.. obviously we have got into trouble for it too..

One occasion that comes to my mind now is or bed time.Somewhere as growing kids we never liked r deadline being 8:30pm.. there we would be both of us in r beds in the dark..even though we cant see each others faces we are giggling away to glory..for us it was giggles but in the quietness of the night it was as good as a laugh and then I remember my dad comin into r room and yellin at us sayin “Malaglike agudilla wa”( cant u guys go to sleep). We would have a straight face at that point of time..but as kids we were shameless.. so the moment he left we would be giggling again…

Well the giggles have mellowed down the years but r tradition to talk till late nights havn’t.. coz that’s the only time we get to chat as both of us are workin full time now… but I miss those days..where I did not have to worry about anything as to how m gonna get thru this month with all the expenses that I have, wat about my career, blah blah blah.. well I guess those are the privileges of being a kid…

8 comments:

Naiesha said...

I think we should be called the "giggling sisters"...We were so silly back, no wonder pappa would be so annoyed...Yeah I miss those days...Remember in the hols we used to play "Bank Bank".....hahaha

Caroline Kaunds said...

ya i do.. was gonna write about all that but was just too tired...biti have to admit we were ees sooo silllly..

Sim Talk said...

hahaha...silly sisters:-)yep...childhood was fun ya...at least we were not forced to think of our future at all times...simple living, playing, studying n dat was life...today...work, tensions, future, career, marriage.....ehh so much to think abt

Ancy said...

ha,ha...I can imagine Carol keeping a 'straight' face...She's a rascal..got me also sooo many times times into trouble coz of her big laughing at VB...she was unstoppable...do u remember how febi used to walk with us and say, 'Im not with these girls, im just walking with them..'

Caroline Kaunds said...

@Smitah
oh ya life as a kid was fun.. no tension re...i miss my childhood days..

@ancy
oh i remember those times in VB.. i was a no good..i always ended up gettin away wid stuff.. remember christo..i used to trouble him so much...n that too just because i was honest and wud tell the truth right on his face:)

Ancy said...

Carol, remember that M.Law teacher...still cant figure out wht was her problem with us...and Anil? remember him? Have you met any of the VB guys recently?

Ancy said...

and did I tell u...Matt happens to know Christo very well..They both used to sing for the 'Vibrants' choir...Gosh, its a small world!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

oh yes i remember the Mlaw teacher.. she was a pain in the neck.. we shud all meet up once with christo//it will be fun...ha ha