Monday, May 12, 2008

Got tagged Again!!!

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4:
"Allow us to be pressured or tried beyond what we are able to bear" -Damsels in distress by Martha Peace..

"2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can :Touched my water bottle and the plug point..yikes

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Criminal Minds -Star World

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?1pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?12:45pm hee hee did my best...

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A student talkin to my colleague and a truck passing by..

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning when i left for work..

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The pictures of the cars used in the movie Iron Man..the Audi looks soooooo goood...

9. What are you wearing?
A pink salwar kameez, a dozen of pink bangles, and dangling pink earrings..(any more details)..

10. Did you dream last night?
Yup I did..but i just cant seem to remember right now..dont wanna strain too much as i already have a headache..

11. When did you last laugh?
Yest evenin while watchin the movie Iron Man..

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A list of Important phone nos and extension nos..nothin interesting

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm i dont think so...

14. What do you think of this quiz?
okie dokie...

15. What is the last film you saw?
THE IRON MAN

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A Nice Big House with a swimming pool, an Audi car, and a new wardrobe...

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I stuck my used chewing gum on a girl's uniform in 5th standard and pretended not to know anythin when she started howlin about it...wicked eh???

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make strict rules about spittin in public places...

19. Do you like to dance?
I loooove to dance..

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alexandria...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?"
Funny i never thought about it...

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Wud love to..

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?"
Dunno re...

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal..
Ancy, Nash, Good Stuff, Nicole..

5 comments:

Naiesha said...

I did not know u like Audi cars....Mmmmm Alexandria was cute..in fact I was thinking of Alex short for Alexander..funny coincidence, eh??

Caroline Kaunds said...

ferrari's have always been my fav...but frm sometime now have begun to like the Audi too..

Ancy said...

hey girl, thanks soooo much for ur encouragement and for checking my blog.In college I did get you cake, remember i made one accidentally with rice instead of maida and had to hear ur teasings all day long?? I still remember the idlis I used to get, how we used to hog... And the 'rumballs'?? We used to have it everytime, until u began ur gyming.After that U never ate and never let us eat too...heh heh heh! Next time I bake a cake(now-a-days i make it with maida dont worry), ur welcome home to have it...

Ancy said...

"Touched my water bottle and the plug point..yikes"

r u serious!!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

oh ya i remember that day..cud not stop laughin...i did touch the plug..but no accidents..:)