Thursday, May 8, 2008

Need a Change!!!

I don’t know wats wid my mood today…all I want to do is sleep… I think I need a vacation…I feel so worked up lately…even though I get enough sleep at night I never get up fresh in the morning…I think i need a vacation…I just feel like packing my bags and making a trip to a cool place..maybe a beach or sumthin…and just be there for a few days…no one around…sometimes it good just to be by yourself and do some thinking.. I think I need it right now…it might actually refresh me.. I feel the daily environment that I am in is so dull and boring that its kinda havin an effect on me…I know I should not blame the place or the situation…but I have seen it in my life..i am better off when I am around people who are a little lively…anyways hope I feel better by the end of the day.. lookin forward to my weekend..

6 comments:

Sim Talk said...

Hey colonile...u hav my vote on the same man!! You bet, a break from the current scenario wud be great...n yes...sum solitude desired...if u go to the beach i wonder if you have walked on the beach when the sun sets....walkin late at nite wen the stars shine brite...that is bliss you will love it :-) I may not be a water baby, considering i do not know how to swim...but i lov to walk on the beach with my thots......

Caroline Kaunds said...

oh mw too..i love the beach and would love to go for a walk on it ya..cud really use this break...

Naiesha said...

I will welcome a break with open arms!! I love the beach as it evokes in me very fond memories of childhood. As a kid,papa and mom would take me to the beach almost every evening when in Kerala....Just as the sun would begin to set, papa carrying me in his strong arms,we would watch the sun disappear into the sea....I still remember what he would say to me, "Look the sea is swallowing the sun"

And I believed every word!!! Hahaha...A walk on the beach is most welcome......

Caroline Kaunds said...

why is that i can never have moments like that...well now i wud not want to go wid my dad..but a cute italian guy wud do...ha ha..

Naiesha said...

make sure ur cute Italian guy can speak Eeengleesh ok ...otherwise the troubles I tell u ...heeheee...

Caroline Kaunds said...

chup re bidu.. my quest will not end until i find a an english speaking Italian guy.. ha ha ha..