Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Snip snip snip...

Have u ever experienced the thrill and excitement when ur gonna get a new hairdo.. well at least I feel it..its more for girls I guess.. coz we have so many options(as usual)… I have a hair cut appointment every 3 months… and I see to it that I get a different look every time I go… my last appointment was on Saturday… my goal this time is to grow my hair long… and m telling u it ain't an easy job… so I just cut my hair in layers and for the first time I decided to have bangs(or in the Indian version flicks).. well I do look different now.. some girls at my work place called me Barbie doll( which btw was not very funny).. but yes one advantage that this haircut gave me was that I looked younger(which woman would not want that)…but its nice I kinda like it… I know its difficult to get used to a new hairdo.. coz after u wash your hair and all the blow-dry effect has gone(from the hairdresser) all u have left is bushy hair.. well my hair being wavy does not look that great if I just leave it by itself… it looks like as if I have gone thru a tornado or sumthin… but apart form that I have always enjoyed the experience of getting a new hairstyle…the two days that u don’t wash ur hair and people get to see u in a different way…aah that feeling is good…I am grateful that no one as yet has given me a bad haircut… and u know wat it does make a difference when u get a bad haircut… I mean hair does take time to grow and u are gonna like that for quite some time u know… well like said m glad that I have had a pleasant experience at the hairdressers till now..

6 comments:

Naiesha said...

Lucky you! Coz I still remember the bad hairdo given to me when I was in my teens....C'mon that was a disaster of sorts...I had to wait 6 months for my hair to grow.....Bad bad memories...i know u r laughing reading this comment.....very funny

Caroline Kaunds said...

i have not had a disater of a haircut as yet.. but i remember when i was in nashik i had some really ugly hairstyles...its like no one there really knew how to cut hair...but now that u remind me u really had a bad haicut as a teen..to be honest i do laugh everytime i look at that pic..:)

Naiesha said...

That pix is for keeps!!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

ya but dont forget that i stay in the same house..gonna take a copy of that pic... whenever u get ur guy will definitely show it to him.. so that he gets to see a different side of u... ha ha ha

Ancy said...

ooohhhhh, wht wud I give to get a 'NICE', evryday wear,low maintenance hair cut...I just keep thinking of getting one, but it nvr happens...Not too much of a risk taker...!!!
Can u suggest how do I buy a good Serum for my hair?

Naiesha said...

Don't u dare carol.....But on second thoughts he will get to see the raring side of moi...hahahaha