Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fond Memories :)

Today was one of those days where I am grateful for good friendships. I praise God for keeping them. We went out for lunch today to celebrate my dearest  friend Tanya's birthday. The weather was absolutely perfect, nice and cool, the sun was out only for a little bit. We met at our favorite restaurant that has an outside seating. Even though it was a Saturday, the place was quite empty ( I am glad that it was :) 

There were some good long conversations, with some lovely saxophone playing at the background. The food as usual was great. We decided to do Starbucks post lunch and enjoyed the walk on South Main road in Koregaon Park. I had forgotten how nice and quiet that lane is. 

Coffee at Starbucks is always fun  and there is something about hanging with people who love coffee ;) All in all it was a great day. We did not realize how four hours had just gone by :)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Had a great time! :)