Friday, November 22, 2013

Two day working week

This week was probably the shortest working week I have had. Well not that the company policies changed or anything... I came down with the flu. I thought I would be able to make it  to work today, as I seemed to get better yesterday evening.Sadly though I woke up this morning feeling really really terrible. Personally I was feeling quite guilty not going to work.Even though I am quite ill and can barely talk due to my infected sinuses and blocked nose :P

When you take more than a day off, people usually doubt if you are "really ill". But then I realized I gottta stop thinking what people think of me.Fear of man is no good. I love how it is put in Proverbs 29:25 "The fear of man lays a snare,  but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe."  So remembering this, I get back in bed, with my tissues, hot water and books :)

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Love the pic...who's that stuff toy next to you? Pooky?

Caroline Kaunds said...

Chunkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :P