Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thank you Note: To my Doc :)

There are a lot of things I am grateful for in my  life- big and small. One thing that I thank the Lord for, was being able to find a really good doctor in the neighborhood. Its been almost a year since I have been going to him.  He is a quiet man, who does not say much- but his medicines do the talking :)

I like going to him, coz he is also quite flexible. There were times where I physically could not go to him, and I could just call, tell him my symptoms and someone from home could  pick up the meds.

So the reason I am writing this post, because yesterday morning, I started coming down with the flu. Those who know me well also know that if not treated initially it goes into a full blown sinus infection. As I called the clinic to get an appointment, I was later informed that he is on leave for the next 3 days :(

I was in a lot of discomfort last evening ( those have experienced sinus infections will know ;). Will be visiting another doctor today and hoping that I can get better soon. Its sad though how ungrateful we human beings can be. Its only when things are taken away from us do we realize their importance. Sickness is one place where God reminds us of all those things :)


No comments: