Thursday, November 7, 2013

Plans

Planning, scheduling organizing is what I do for a living. I work as a secretary, so getting stuff arranged is like 80% of my job. Knowing that I have been at this profile for a little over 5 years now, will give you the feeling that I like planning. I also like to plan things for myself. But lately I have thought of just giving it up. I am not saying that I am gonna be unorganized, but I think I am gonna just go with the flow.

I had this whole thing planned for my 30th Birthday and with the people I wanted to celebrate it with and the venue etc etc. I don’t see it happening right now. Never thought I would go for NH7 without my sister (something we wait for every year;she came down with a bad flu)
This whole year has been a rollercoaster. I am not saying that all has gone wrong. There were some wonderful events that obviously I could not have seen coming, for which I am grateful;)
But on the whole I am gonna take life as it comesJ

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

True! Same here. Gonna face each day as it comes. To be adventurous

Tanya Koshy said...

I know how you feel! As Naiesha said - we'll face each day as it comes. Bon courage to all of us :)