Tuesday, September 30, 2014

And It Finally Happened

I never thought we would ever move out of our old place. I accepted a long time back that I would probably never get to stay in a decent society. Don't get me wrong-its not like my old place was a dump. But just that it was way too noisy ( we lived right on the main road), dusty and high ( 4th floor without a lift). All of this combined together was never an ideal combination.
 
But it was for a time and season. We had to move out of that place for Dad's health and my knee condition. So grateful to God that everything went smoothly:) Even as I write this post I can hear my thoughts clearly. There is a heart of gratefulness for the small things- like an elevator in my society, bus stop right outside my house, a seat every time I take the bus from my place (as its the starting point) and the biggest of all my own room:)
 
I don't think these small things would have mattered to me as much, many years ago if I had got it all easy. Sometimes its good when certain things are taken away from you. You tend to appreciate it more when you have them.
 
All in all right now I am happy.. and that's all I have to say :)

No comments: