Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gym competitions and fun :)

Those who have been  reading my blog know that I love to exercise. After many many years my sister and I took part in the gym competition. It was soooo much fun :) The excitement, adrenaline, body aches, friends..all make a wonderful combination.

My team did not qualify post the initial rounds but my sister ended up in the finals and it was such a joy to be with her and the team. Even though they lost in the finals they put up a good fight. The other team might have been huge and muscular, but we were leading in each set of exercise. The tug of war was the deciding factor with ten points and that's where these guys lost. 

But I loved their spirit and joy :) The way we were cheering and congratulating each other after the competition, nobody would have thought that we were the losing team. In the end I am glad we all had fun and of course  we made some new friends : ) 

Here are some pics from the day:)

Burpees

Forearm planks with partner clap

Team+friends :)

The Team

No comments: