Monday, September 1, 2014

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Most of the time if we were ever given a chance to wipe out some memories in our life, the bad ones would get the most amount of votes. This day last year was the happiest day for me in 2013. But given the option today, I would have it wiped off my memory if I could. Something that was meant to be really good ended up as a nightmare.
I was dreading the months of August and September this year, as I knew I would remember a lot of things from the past. I just did not want to go through the same flood of emotions all over again.
It was good to go to the Lord with my fears and weaknesses and insecurities and lay it out all on the table. Surprisingly though it has not been that bad. I know there are certain incidents that occur in our lives that will remain with us forever. I may never get an answer as to why I had to go through them, but my anchor as always will be trusting in a God who is good and Sovereign and knows what He is doing in my life :)

No comments: