Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stamps on my Passport :)

Something that  my sister and I had decided in 2013, was that we would try and do as much travelling as we can in the next couple of years. I don’t want to waste my time when I am single and have the flexibility to do things. We did Bangalore in Dec 2013 and a short weekend to Panchgani this month. Panchgani might probably be a regular getaway spot as its close by.


Getting our passport done was probably our biggest achievement last year. Obviously I don’t want to be one of those people who have a passport, but don’t bother to get any stamps on them ;) As this will be our first time out of the country, I am hoping to go to a place with minimum travel time, less hassles as regards Visa and a family or friend that I can stay with. So, keeping all that in mind, Dubai seemed like a really good idea:)

The ticket does not cost too much (might have to save some of my bonus money and also from a few months salary- but it probably be worth it ;) My sister and I both have friends that stay there and it takes only 2 hrs from India.

So I am waiting for this month to get over as work is crazy busy ( financial year end). I will then take a  look at all the crazy paperwork that is involved in getting the Dubai Visa. I am glad I 
worked as an Executive Assistant. All those years of visa processing might now come handy :)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Yes. I can't wait to travel...So looking forward to it. Glad you are an expert in visa processing! :D