Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Scrapbooking :)


The past 2 weeks were a lot of fun...It was my sister's birthday on the 10th and I wanted to do something different as it was her 35th :) Giving her a surprise is always difficult, as she loves to guess what  I am getting her. So I thought, why not make her something..Scrap book seemed like a really good idea :D It would be a good surprise and I would have fun in the process as well :) We do have a lot of common friends, which was a blessing. Plus the crazy photo freak that I am- I almost had everyone's pictures:D
So there it began- all the emails and text messages and calling and co-ordinating, picture sorting, stationary buying... lots of stationary buying :P In all this I am glad I had my friend  Nidhi with me. I also realized that the two of us in a stationary store is not a good idea :P But we had loads of fun putting all of it together.

All our hard work paid off and Naiesha was surprised.I am glad that this is something she can have for a long time and remember that God has blessed her with many friends and she has been an encouragement to many too :)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

This was the best birthday surprise ever! Thank you so much....and yet I can't wrap my head around the fact that I was so clueless in those 2 weeks....