Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tired

I am tired. Period. For  the last 6 months all I have felt is exhaustion- physical and emotional. So much has happened that I don’t think I have really had the time to comprehend what is goin on. Its like my body is coming to terms now with everything that is going on, and I am beginning to crash. I am  crying at the drop of a hat, getting upset on things that never bothered me before and I want to do is just take my blanket and go back to sleep.


I know this is just a phase and it shall pass soon. Really learning to lean on Christ at this point and keep my focus on Him. To remember He is the perfect High Priest and He can sympathize with my weaknesses. I am grateful for the Spirit within me that helps me to focus on truth even in these difficult days. 

No comments: