Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Need a vacation

This year has gone by fast and it had a lot packed in it too. New job-surgery-relationships-passport application-new church and the list goes on... I don't think I really got a break. I know I went to Goa for a few days in September, but I did not get to relax. I am looking forward to the end of this month though. I have blocked leave from  25th -1st Jan and I have taken a couple of days off before :)


Hoping to celebrate my birthday with a friend in Mumbai and then later travel to Bangalore for Christmas. Right now I desperately need a change of place and people. I am literally counting each day. Hoping that this trip would be refreshing and a good start to 2014 :)

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

It will be....a good end to the year gone by!

Caroline Kaunds said...

yeah I keep praying everyday that it will be a good trip :)