Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Corporate Life

I have been working in the corporate world for more than 3 yrs now. I don’t  know if I can say I totally love it, but I don’t hate it either. Given a chance I would like to go back to the education industry as I love working with students/children ( you kinda always feel young around them;)

As a single person though, I prefer working in the corporate industry as the pay is good and I am able to support myself. Yeah, it does mean long working hours and some days are just absolutely manic. But the paycheck reminds me of why I am slogging the entire month :)

Working in a corporate can have its advantages too. Unlimited supply of coffee :D That is big for me as I am a coffee lover . I know, I know the machine coffee ain’t that great. But when you have worked in a college that is in the middle of nowhere, with no access to good food, let alone coffee, you start appreciating the little things in life :)
 
The other good part are the offsite trips with your team. When any kind of travel and stay is an all expense paid trip, you  just say yes and be happy ;) I have been fortunate enough to go to some good places, which I am grateful unto the Lord for. So as you work you  might also  have some fun on the side:)

No comments: