Monday, October 28, 2013

God Said it, I Believe it, That Settles it..

I am always amazed at God's timing and His sovereignty. Just yesterday I posted on Trials and how important it is to focus on Christ while we go through them. I have been listening to a series of sermons on Proverbs by Sovereign Grace Church.

So this morning as I went for my morning walk, the passage was on Proverbs 3: 5-12. I just looked up to God and said "Yeah I know, you want to drill it into me that I need to trust you with my whole heart and not lean on my own understanding "

Something that stayed back with me was a statement that Mark Altrogge made "God said it, I believe it, that settles it". It is not the information that you believe about God, but remembering who He is, and that He wants our ultimate good. He desires that we completely trust Him :)

I was really encouraged by this portion of scripture and the sermon, so I thought I'd share it with you:) Have a good week trusting our God in every area of your life :)

Here is the link to the sermon, if you want to hear it (Dated 15th Sep 2013). Who are you going to trust?

No comments: