Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A long long day...


I left this morning for work at 6:15 am and came back home at 7:15 pm. Today turned out to be an unexpectedly long day... Work was busier than usual coz of the month end craziness. The phones were constantly ringing, people continually interrupting and the things to my to-do list kept increasing..

So after an absolutely exhausting day, I leave work and none of the rickshaw guys are ready to go to the area where I live. So I take a bus to get down at a particular place(where I can have access to more rickshaws) and after boarding the bus the conductor told me the bus ain't going that route. I was like 'great' !

But obviously this was not the end of it. The bus did not reach its destination, as there was another bus broken down in front which caused traffic hassles... So I got down and walked to the nearest bus stop ( which was still far off)

Fortunately after sometime a rickshaw guy was ready to take me home... Oh joy!.. Which of course was short lived as my rickshaw broke down, halfway...waaaaaah!!! ( by this time I think I was too tired to even be angry)..waited again for another rickshaw to have mercy on me and take me home.. thankfully a really decent one did :D

Normally I take 20 mins to reach home, but today it took an hour.. It definitely was a struggle to be joyful in the situation, but yet God reminded me of the times  I reached home at ease  :)

No comments: