Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life is a Rollercoaster!!!

Have you ever had those days that by the time you even realize the day is done, or even the week infact…well I am havin those days… work has been a lil hectic lately and as I have shifted to a new campus m just taken some time to adjust. The building is so huge that it takes me time to just go find my colleagues… As I go to the gym after my work I don’t reach home till about 9:30pm. Even before I know it the day is done… m waitin for the diwali holidays.. Fortunately as m working in an educational institute we get a week off… I really do hope I get to go out of station for a few days…

Its like I’ve been wanting to catch up wid so many of my friends but either its rainin too hard, or m fallin ill..its like everythin is happenin all at once…I remember there was a phase in my life where everythin was like slow… I mean slow slow… at that point always wondered if I wud ever have a busy life… n now, I wish I cud get some of those days back…but m glad that there r these different phases in each one’s life otherwise it wud be really boring…I mean imagine doin the same thing over n over again..well I know I sound all confused in this post but that is the state of my mind right now(n m just recoverin from illness, so I guess m slow..hee hee)… till the next post see ya…(it probably will be a movie review)

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Hey I enjoyed reading your post..it was funny in many ways.....dunno why....wish i cud write like u mam!!

Caroline Kaunds said...

chee.. i thought this was the dumbest one ya.. i had no clue wat i was actually tryin to say..