Friday, September 26, 2008

Fond Memories!!!

Before u know it its the end of the month.. well m glad n not complaining… coz that always means your closer to getting ur pay… its Friday and the end of the working week, which always makes me happy.. but this time m happier as m goin for a picnic (if I shud put it that way) with my office colleagues… m hopin to have a good time and just enjoy myself.. its been a really long time that I have gone out.. and this is the first time I am goin out with my office friends… planning to go to lonavala, and then to Lohagad and then stop for lunch at a resort… this is surely gonna be a stress buster( not like I am stressed out or anything) coz work has always been relaxed for me(have been blessed with that) but m welcome to any change from my routine life…

Last weekend was fun too… went for this long drive with my friend in her car.. it was like 4 girls in a car havin a good time… who says u need guys to have fun…played some great music in the car and that kept us going.. I enjoy these time with friends coz i know m not gonna get them back and I wanna make most of it now…u never know if u will get these wonderful days of singleness again(now m getting all senti haha).. but wat m tryin to say that I had a good time…


Things at workplace are goin well too… kinda getting settled so that nice.. m glad m around young people..(as m workin in a design college)… get to see a lot of interesting stuff..and lot of talent.. next month is gonna be fun as I have a week off for diwali, n we have the dandiya night..which means I will get to dance woohoo.. have always wanted to go for these dandiya dance stuff(basically i like getting all dressed up in indian clothes, n jewellery) so m actually lookin forward to all these things… so I guess right now life is pretty smooth… M happy, single n enjoyin every moment of it…

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Talking of jewelery, I still remember when u would dress up in mom's clothes and wear those big bangles. U were crazy back then ...and u still are...heeehee

Last Sunday was fun....I enjoyed....hope u have a great time tomorrow....

Caroline Kaunds said...

I was actually gonna write about it..but then i thought forget it.. dont wanna embaress myself:)