Monday, January 6, 2014

Where is that silver lining?

I know people say that when you blog for a long time, you later end up running out of topics to write about. I have so many things in my head right now that I want to write, but I never seem to get a decent train of thought. This has been going on for a while now. I know things have been a little rough lately and they don’t seem to be getting any better. But I really hope that this cloud of gloom would pass soon and there would come a time when things will be joyful again.

We all struggle with routine and I more so. I like when everyday does not look the same. But now I guess I don’t mind routine. I would like things to settle down a bit and maybe go slow. I would like to catch up with my friends where we are just talking about the usual work hassles and traffic and not tragedies and disappointments.
I know I am learning to be patient in this season, but I really hoping to see the silver lining in that cloud.

No comments: