Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Moving from 2013 to 2014 :)

I am happy today is 1 Jan 2014. I think I have waited for 2013 to get over for a really long time. For me if I have to describe 2013 in one word, it would be "roller coaster". Some of the major highlights for the last year were :

- Visiting Mumbai after almost 20 years( and totally loving walking around Bandra 

- Getting a  job at KPMG

- First surgery experience

- AWAKE conference

- Fell in love and had  a heart break. 

- Goa trip in September

- The moment I held my passport in my hand :)

- Aambey valley- and the reception we got when we stepped out of our buses

- Getting Eeyore (a stuffed toy) for my 30th Birthday :D

- Going through the album of photos my sister made for my birthday, and thanking the Lord for    all my friends

- The Bangalore trip in December :D

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Yeah, it was a happening of sorts! Good and not so great....

Caroline Kaunds said...

True.. past 5 years were quite dull.. this year made up for all of them...