Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My "Precious"

I love finger rings. I have 4 of them. 2 thumb rings and 2 normal ones. I am not into fancy ones.. just the junk jewellery :) My sister just bears with my idiosyncrasies and can never figure out how I wear so many of them...all the time.

So just to prove how much I love them, I will share this incident that happened the other day at work. I make my usual trip to the washroom, and after I clean up I hear a weird "clink" sound. I could not figure out what it was till i noticed one of my thumb rings went missing. It was not on the floor and I hoped that it would not be in the place that I thought it fell..Yup your thinking right, it fell in the commode :( I could not just leave it there...

I did spend the next ten mins washing my hand real hard and applied all the sanitizer I could.

4 comments:

Naiesha said...

Eeeew!! You and your love for those 'rings'. Hahahaha......

Caroline Kaunds said...

hahahahahhahh :P

Naiesha said...

Oops, I didn't notice the 'Precious'. LOL

Caroline Kaunds said...

i did change it later though :)