Thursday, July 18, 2013

I.M.


Those in the corporate world would be very familiar with the IM. Its the internal chat messenger installed for employees to be able to talk within the company. The main purpose of an IM is to be able to get official work done, helping in cutting cost on expensive conference calls and meetings.

For me and my good friend at work the IM has an absolutely different purpose. 80% of out conversation during the day happens on the internal chat..reason being?? We sit at different locations :( We do hope and wonder if could somehow be able to sit together and work.. that would mean someone sacrificing their job profile (which of course is a crazy thing to ask :P)

So what do we do?? We make most of it by having absolutely hilarious conversations online.. I think we could probably get these conversations published and come out with a great book;) At the end of the day I am grateful for technology and whoever it was that had the bright idea to invent this.It definitely motivates me to go to work ;)

No comments: