Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekends!!!

Its the end of another week:) Always a joy for all working professionals who lookout for those extra hours of sleep on a Saturday morning. This  week went by really fast compared to the last week of craziness at work coz of the admission process(plus 6 days working). I don't have much planned for this weekend but i am still looking forward to it. Just happy yo get out of the routine of getting up and going to work.

Will be spending the day with my parents tomorrow. Need to clean up the place as we just got the house painted. I am always surprised at the junk that gets collected over the years. things that you  usually don't need are kept for no reason( and trust  me there is no sentimental value either). Looking forward to getting rid of all the clutter. One person who won't be very happy, will be my mom. She loves to hoard and I love to un-hoard( i don't even know if that's a word;)

Anyways all in all I guess its gonna be a productive weekend.I just hope that I can catch up with my friends as we have been planning and planning and planning....But the plans never seem to be executed as we have not met up as yet..Oh well...

So all of y'all have a wonderful weekend!!! Ciao for now :)

No comments: