Monday, May 31, 2010

American Idol 2010


I am a big fan of American Idol, and enjoy watching the show. On Saturday was the 2 hour Finale and I relished every bit of it (Ah maybe there were 2 song sequence I did not). On the whole it was a good end to the 9th Season. Lee Dewyze won the title. That was another reason I was elated as he has always been my favorite singer ( love the raspy voice and the cute shy personality:)

It was good to see him grow on the show. It was a long journey for him, to be at the place that he is today. From a paint salesman to a rockstar icon-he definitely has one story to tell. One quality that I appreciated was that he took the critique from the judges well. He being a shy guy, just singing on stage would not do, you gotta perform.

Something that comes back to me when I watch these shows, is that in the end there might be just one winner, but each participant has gone back with valuable lessons learnt and fun memories to cherish.

My sister and I screamed for joy when they announced Lee’s name. Here is the link to the video of the Last 5 mins of the Finale Show. Hope you enjoy it like I did:) 

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

I wasn't planning to scream or shout for joy, but it was so sudden. I enjoyed watching the American Idol.

Like the famous song, "The winner takes it all.....the loser standing small...."

Caroline Kaunds said...

Its ok.. You can admit u love to scream out loud ;)