Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Blues.. Greens... Yellows...

Call it whichever color u like, but right now I don't feel that great... Maybe its the constant weather change that's affecting my sinuses, or  my urge to do something different. Right now that different could be as simple as just being at home and relaxing and not thinking about the Gas cylinder that needs to be replaced, or the water dispenser that gets empty really fast or even what different can I cook for breakfast apart from omelette and chapati (easy breakfast when you have to leave early for work:)

Its like I am on the go 24/7. I want to stop and smell the roses. But I have been so tired lately that I can barely smell anything when I am on my way back from work.It is definitely a different season right now for me. I am learning to be content in it too, coz life is not always gonna be chilled out and relaxed. Staying on your own does have its own share of responsibilities too (with the fun part of the freedom:) I am glad that I am getting a glimpse of how life will probably be if I do get married and have my own place to take care of.

This week looks busy too, with  mum's 60th Birthday, Mothers day on Sunday and of course the release of the much awaited Iron Man 2:) So learning to rejoice and give thanks to God for all the different seasons:)

P.S. Yup that's me up there..all bonkers;)

No comments: