Thursday, June 5, 2008

Work Work Work...

That’s wat I’ve doin for almost two weeks now.. no weekends off..lack of sleep..groggy feeling.. right now I am a walking zombie…basically there are admission interviews goin on in the college so some of the admin people have to come on weekends too…I have never felt so tired in my life before..every day when I get up in the morning m still sleepy..I can never figure out how people work for 12 or even more hours in a day.. I know so many of my friends who do that… m surprised that haven’t had a break down as yet… if I go on like this for a another few days, I know m gonna collapse… But I have had my good moments too.. there were so many new students seeking admissions… really young who are all enthusiastic to make their career in design.. and obviously as m workin in a design college the creativity that I got to see these couple of days is just spectacular… to see the dedication these students have put in shows how much they seek to be in this field…
So I guess even though, honestly this week has been crazy, it has had some of its good moments too, which i cannot overlook..

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Lol!!! Yeah u r beginning to look a bit weird to me lately...hahaha.....m glad u had a gud time..enjoy while still there.....

Ancy said...

hey hey..now now...these are the days u must enjoy...dont u wanna be a busy body...?? yeah,,,tiredness is part of it...but u'll get used to it...