Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long break...

Well its been quite some time now since I have written in my blog. I guess I was just lazy.. did not feel like writing…had 2 busy weeks of work and then took my comp offs this weekend… it was nice just to relax and not think of work.. I really needed the break…but now I don’t feel like working as I still m in the holiday mood… but anyways I know I need to get back… my weekend was good.. went to my favourite coffee shop(Coffee Jar-Wanowrie) on Thursday morning and enjoyed my time there…my friend invited me over for lunch where after a long time I had fish fry..hmmm that was yum…with sautéed veges… and of course my dessert ICE-CREAM… on sat I went out for shoppin and got a few things I needed to get for a long time.. so all in all I guess my weekend was fruitful…had a relaxed time, got my errands done and enjoyed my long holiday..

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

The weekend was a wee too tiring man.....feeling the effects now....

Ancy said...

hey girls glad to see u guys blogging again...yeah, u guys seem busy...nywayz..tc