Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Different seasons..

There are days at work when u really don’t have anything substantial to do…I am going thru those days right now…the students are done with their exams and all have gone home…The faculty are enjoyin their much awaited vacation… everythin right now in college is in a slow mode…so that has kinda rubbed on me and as a result I don’t feel like doin anything… I have been so sleepy since morning that even now I can barely keep my eyes open to write this post.. (have already taken two short naps).. now the picture u guys must be havin of me must be that of a lazy slop who does not like to work and basically wants to relax at her job…

Well this is my first job where m not on my toes…the two other jobs I have had, I wud not have time sometimes to even have my lunch… I used to work as an administrator in a International school… there I’d be runnin from one floor to another… I enjoyed that coz that kept me on my toes.. loved being around kids.. and in a school u get to interact with all kind if age groups…from toddlers to the teenagers… My interaction here in MIT Design is mostly with older students basically of the UG and PG age group. Sometimes its nice to be around people of ur age…but I guess I had more fun in the school.. coz that kinda takes me back to my good old school days and wat we would do as teenagers… the crushes, exams, friendships, fights and a lot more…

As the job in the school was my first one I always wondered wat I wud take home after I leave that place…coz I was the youngest and the most inexperienced person… I remember being among the most qualified teachers…but that was an experience in itself… and I know there will be a lot to learn in the coming months too.. in one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I wud change my career line and go into fitness… its kinda takin shape now.. will probably do the course in the month of july.. will mostly still continue in my admin job for some time to save up some cash… coz the fitness industry does not pay that well unless ur well qualified… so will go slow with it… anyways that’s alli have to pen down today.. hope I havn’t bored u guys… did my best to write sumthin interesting…

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Yes!! There is something to learn from every season that God brings along....Enjoy this season too, for we called to it....