Sunday, April 13, 2014

God is Wise

Have you ever thought, if a certain event in your life had taken  a different course of direction? I have been thinking on those lines lately. Before I go ahead, I know I need to be careful as I am treading on thin ice.I believe in God's Sovereignty in all things and in all areas of my life. But sometimes I have asked the Lord, 'Why did that even happen if there was nothing ( in my perspective) that came out of it.

Then of course  the Holy Spirit always reminds me of the fact that God is God and I am not and I don't tell him how to run my life. Need to remember that I am the clay and He is the potter and He will choose to mold me and my life the way according to His ways. He is all knowing and wise and  He knows the thoughts and intents of man. So obviously He is a better judge of things. Even as I think through these things I am still glad that I can go before my God, with my concerns and pleadings and  know He will hear me out. He is compassionate. A song we sang in church today wraps up what I am trying to tell .  You can listen to the song with the lyrics here :)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Thank you for this post. Ir is good to recall to myself that God is God and I am not.

He is always worthy of my trust. :)

Love the song.