Sunday, April 6, 2014

Good times over the Bad Ones

Its been a while  I have written a post. Past few days were quite busy at work and lot of other things took up my time. Even as I look back at the last ten days, they seemed quite intense. When I look back even further- weeks and months- it still was the same. Somehow I feel  that its been a little more on the morbid side. But I guess that's how life is. You can't have every single day where you sing happy songs and cruise along. Some days will be upbeat and some will be low key. Sometimes those days can even turn to months and even years.

But even in times like these I try to choose to remember the blessings. One of which would be a skype session I had with a very good friend, yesterday. I did not even realize how the hour went by. We had not spoken ( apart from emails) to each other for years. Yesterday just bought back a flood of good memories that cheered my soul. I praise God for such friends.I praise God for the great times of fun and fellowship I had with this family. And in the midst of all the low moments I am choosing to remember them :)

No comments: