Monday, August 12, 2013

Awake 2013

This last weekend was probably one of the best I have had in a long time.Attending the first Christian Youth Conference. Will write more about it in my next post...For now here are some clicks :) 
The theme

The worship Band...they were fantastic:)

Sammy on Day 1

Conference hall
The Worship Band

Conference Center-Photo credit Naiesha
Enjoying the walk:) Photo credit Naiesha
Loved the place..Photo credit Naiesha
Current book I am reading-Photo credit Naiesha

Celebrating Birthdays:)

Sunday Morning


Girlfriends!!!

Sweet:)

So much fun hanging out:)

Selfie :P

Yeah..there are more pics like these:P

Love these gurls!!!-Photo credit Naiesha

Father and son:)


Saying thanks..The Indian way:)

New friends from Nasik:)

Sisters in glasses;)

Waiting for my turn for the bike ride:D

Boys and bikes;)

DJ Reed my group discussion leader:)-Photo credit Naiesha



No comments: