Thursday, September 1, 2011

Music


Music... What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Music" For me its joy, love,rest, creativity and many more things. It is such an integral part of me.I don't remember a day that I have not listened to music. I am always amazed at the creativity of it. Each person who is musically gifted display their style uniquely. Praise God for it, or we would all be listening to one kind of music, which would be pretty sad.
There is so much that you can come to know about a person through music. It reveals much about you. So what kind of music do you like? I would love to hear your choice:)

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Country music- it's my all-time favorite. Then, I love listening to instrumental like the saxophone, and the piano! :)