Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taking Advantage of Summer:)

The past few days it has been incredibly hot..The temperatures have soared to 41.5 to 41.7 degrees.. Its been a while where its been so hot in Pune. It has its advantages though... Knowing what kind of a crazy lifestyle I have, where I am out for more than 12 hours a day(working and then working out in the gym) the heat has bought to my attention that i need relaxation time too... So I've been bunking gym in the evening and have started taking early morning walks. It is such a blessing... Just to be out in the open made so much of a difference..to feel the early morning breeze, to see the kids play in the park, to enjoy the greenery and also see people do weird exercises ha ha... Its cooler too, in the morning so that's nice... It has also given me some extra time in the evening to catch up on my hobbies like reading and cooking...
So till the temperatures come down a little, have decided to chill and relax and enjoy every day. I can make best use of the situation or just moan about it being hot and get no where...Will see u guys next week then, m gonna enjoy my long weekend starting tomorrow.. Till then Ciao!!!!

5 comments:

Naiesha said...

Yeah! That's a good way of looking at things. We are just good for complaining, rite?? The morning walk was blessed not to forget the weirdos...haha

In fact the summer has made me rise up early in the morning!! Isn't that good?? Now that you mentioned you wante dto pursue some hobbies like COOKING, how about "Prawns pulao"?

Caroline Kaunds said...

Prawns pulav will be made only after the chicken is eaten(like thats gonna take time)...

Mommy's strict orders:)

Naiesha said...

Hahahaha...U r mummy's chamchi!! Some things never change, huh??

Caroline Kaunds said...

For a girl like u who does not obey, you need a chamchi like me:)

Lukas VanDyke said...

Sounds nice! Relaxation is good! I sooo wanted to come with the GCC team to Pune this Jan. But I don't think it will work =(