Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love the number 5

Something that i am earnestly waiting for is my weekend offs. I did not realise how privileged i was when i wud get my Saturdays and Sundays off. As there were some changes made in the semester at the college where I work we have to work for 6 mnths for 6 days a week. I thought hmmm how bad can it get... but trust me I am missing my two day offs. Sunday just comes by and by the time i start enjoying my day off its monday already:(


May will be the last month where I will be working Saturdays. Will be back to my 5 day shift very soon.yay!!!Well i am too tired to write much today.Its Saturday, m at work and will be leaving in half an hr... Hopin i enjoy my day tomo.. Till next week u guys take care..bubyee

2 comments:

Naiesha said...

Hahaha...That was a funny take on number 5!! And so give me a high-five!! :P

Caroline Kaunds said...

I remember Nathan, whenever we talk of high fives:)