Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Growing up Sucks!!!

As a child i always wanted to grow up really fast. I did not like school, or homework or exams... Now that i am working and grown up, life aint that easy on this side too.. like they say, "The grass alwasy looks greener on the other side". After goin on the other side i realised that it aint that green as it seemed to be... There are so many responsibilities that u have to take care of, ur expenses, taxes...aaargh... i hate it sometimes...just runnin around to get these things done itself is a hassle...n m tellin u its a pain when u have to deal with the government officials...they will see to it that u visit their office more than once... they derive a lot of pleasure in just seeing u in pain... 31st July 2008 is the last date to file my returns and in the last one yr i have had to change my job.. so that means i gotta collect my form 16 from my previous employer as well which i am not very excited to do... why is life so complicated as an adult.. now when i look back i wish i was a kid:(

3 comments:

Naiesha said...

I totally agree with you. In fact I was thinking on the same lines this morning. How much we complained about homework and tutorials....But I guess this is life and it is a part of growing up.....

Caroline Kaunds said...

i guess ur right.. n we cant be at one place otherwise we will end up being stagnant..

Ancy said...

boo hoo, me too... i wanna go back to my childhood and be carefree. at least for some time...