Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun Weekend!!

The weekend went by pretty fast this time and I felt that I am back to work too soon… but I guess that life's good things do come to an end… I did go for my movie btw on Saturday.. but not for “made of honor" somehow the show got cancelled and so I ended up watchin “Get Smart”…after a really long time I laughed my heart out…steve carell did a good job …his humour is not the annoyin kind where u get irritated by the end of the movie… was very natural… He and Anne Hathaway complimented each other really well… the best part of watchin the movie in the theatre was that they were only around 15 people.. so I got the best seats with less people and no unnecessary comments…

After that my sister and I went to Supriya for a well deserved breakfast… enjoyed the onion uttapa… It was after quite some time that both of us had gone out for breakfast…yes we do it on a regular basis… its fun actually… and the best part of eatin at Supriya is that the food is reasonable, tasty and u r full too…hee hee… after that we went shoppin and finally, after 3 months of hard earned savings I got a camera for my self..did not get the one that I had planned for(like everythin goes according to wat we plan) but in the end I was happy with wat I got… we were 2 clueless girls in an electronic shop ya… u can imagine how confused we were.. but it was a good learning experience…m glad I did some research as regards cameras… otherwise I wud look like an absolute dodo …

Sunday was more of a quite day... as I had written in my last post I wud have a lot of catchin up to do… so that kept me busy… after 2 weeks I went to Coffee Jar (one of my favourite hang out joints)…just love the coffee there…Enjoyed my Hazelnut Mocha with Banana Walnut Bread… thinking of it makes me wanna have one now… well that’s a brief description of my weekend.. will try n think of some good topics to write on for the week…let me make use of the free time as long as it lasts..

5 comments:

Naiesha said...

Yeah we had good fun....movie, food and camera...haha..'clueless' is the perfect word to describe us :). Enjoyed the banana bread too...yummy!! The movie was nice..yeah Steve is so much more tolerable than Jim Carey... Waiting for "Kungfu Panda"....

Caroline Kaunds said...

me too..want some light movies ya.. waise bhi bahut sara heavy duty stuff ghar pe dekhte hain..

Ancy said...

wow! wht a way to spent a weekend, I can't remember the last time I had a free weekend...dying for it... My weekends are so dreary with all pending household works, paying bills and bank work....:( I WANT A BREAK, now! This was one movie in my list to catch up with, but no luck!!

AAwwww, Im so J of u guys, u get to do so many things together. Though my sis is staying like 10 mins from my house, we meet only in church, forget going out together...I miss old days, guys, and it makes me very very sad!!!
:-(

Caroline Kaunds said...

arrey thats bad... make a plan beforehand na with ur sis... m sure u guys can go out atleast once a month ya... lazy girl she stays only 10 mins frm ur place... do sumthin together it will be refreshin for u too..

Ancy said...

Arrey she is busy with her kids and work... And boy, are they demanding or what...but yeah, im gonna ask her out for a date! ;)...lets see wht her reaction is gonna be like, heh heh! I hope she finds time and doesn't just laugh it off...