Friday, August 21, 2015

I AM ALIVE!!!

Oh well, I think its about time I wrote a post. A lot has transpired in the past couple of months. To start with, I got a new job:) And I must say after a really long time, I am enjoying what I do. The best part being, that I get to work with some really neat people. Apart from that, life in general has had its ups and down-well that's how it should be, otherwise we would all be pretty bored.

Apart from the new job and my new bicycle ( oh yeah I got myself one of those;) I got to attend Awake 2015 ( a youth conference). It was quite a spiritual nourishment to the soul. There were things I really needed to hear and I love how the Holy Spirit can bring conviction to your heart.

So in the midst of all the craziness and transition and change, the only day I got to write down this post is on my day off from work -thanks to the flu. But I thank God for these slow days, makes me appreciate the things I cannot do on normal ones:)

Have a good weekend all of you!!!

1 comment:

Naiesha said...

Woohoo!! Welcome back to the blogosphere!